Chol-La-Lampoo Spa

Chol-La-Lampoo Spa - After massage snack

Chol-La-Lampoo Spa Bangkok Reviews

rintjez rintjez
Chol-La-Lampoo Spa Oct 20, 2008
Chol La Lampoo is a Massage Spa which is located on the 6th floor of Thai Cozy House (read my Thai Cozy House review). This is the place for you who wants to have world class massage service with affordable prices. The place has beautiful interior and nice comforting smell. Once I entered this place, I already felt relaxed.

I went there with my buddy, Jorge. I decided to try regular Thai Massage and head & shoulder massage while Jorge tried Aroma Oil Massage (Lavender) and head & shoulder massage. Before we got our massages, our feet were washed with hot water mixed with salted spa.

Afterwards, they showed me a room and asked me to change my clothes with a cotton massage outfit :) Then the masseur started massaging me gently from my feet then went up to my arms then shoulder then my back. I didn’t know how long it took because the massage was really good and I obviously fell asleep :) I woke up felt very good and asked for permission to snooze for another 15 minutes. Haha. Jorge also said his massage was really good and he also fell asleep. He told me when he woke up he was thinking “Where am I?”

They served Chinese tea and sweet banana crackers for us after massage. One of them gave me a tour and showed me that they also have an open air garden where we can have our massage there too. It added another remarkable point of their service. The people there also keep us accompanied by having a casual chit chat. They really are nice.

For your reference, here are the price lists:

•Head & Shoulder Massage – 30 minutes – 150 Baht

•Facial Treatment – 60 minutes – 800 Baht

•Mango Scrub – 60 minutes – 800 Baht

•Steam Bath - 30 minutes – 250 Baht

•Yin-Yang Balancing – 2.5 hours – 2,200 Baht

I would definitely come back to this place when I go back to Bangkok to enjoy the famous and relaxing what so called Thai Massage at the open air garden :)
Waiting Lounge
Reception Area
Massage room
After massage snack
annenontaseang says:
Chol La Lampoo is a Massage Spa which is located on the 6th floor of Thai Cozy House.The place has beautiful interior and nice comforting smell. Once I entered this place, I already felt relaxed.very nice place
Posted on: Jan 24, 2011
Jopin says:
Wow, a spa on the top floor of this guesthouse??? Can't wait to go!! lol!
Posted on: Apr 16, 2009