Chok Chai Steak House

Chok Chai Steak House  - Prime Ribs
Chok Chai Steak House  - :D
Chok Chai Steak House  - Atmosphere
Chok Chai Steak House  - T-Bone
Chok Chai Steak House  - Cheers!
Chok Chai Steak House  - my fave dish
Chok Chai Steak House  - :D

Chok Chai Steak House Bangkok Reviews

gonomad gonomad
simply fresh and delicious May 01, 2011
We took a trip to Chokchai farm and it wouldn't disappoint us. We were a bit lucky on that day that the sky was bright. They had one of the best agro-tours I have come across. Best of all, their restaurant is actually quite top-notched. recommended!
newtampo newtampo
Chok Chai Steak House Jul 11, 2010
Yeah, for a meat lover, here’s the place that you can’t miss in Thailand! Choke chai steak house. I love it and I can eat it everyday!

The original branch of this restaurant is in Saraburi province, the exit to North east of Thailand. The owner has his own farm and begun this business for a long long time. It’s the favorite steak house for Thai people as the taste is delicious and price isn’t expensive.

In Thailand, if you want to eat the imported beef like from US, Australia or New Zealand, it’s about 2500-4000THB but if you come here, the max is about 800-1000THB and the taste isn’t bad at all.

Choke Chai Steak house also has the branch at Sukhumwit soi 23 Road, Bangkok. A place looks good, the staff are polite. My fave is the Prime Ribs Steak – medium well. The T-Bones is also great. Let’s taste it!
Prime Ribs