Chocolate Bar

475 S. Arlington Ave, Reno, NV, USA
www.thechocbar.com - 775.337.1122
Chocolate Bar - truffles!!
Chocolate Bar - Mud Pie: Coffee & Vanilla ice cream
Chocolate Bar - delightful desserts!
Chocolate Bar - the bar has mini television IN the bar!!
Chocolate Bar - The Chocolate Bar!!

Chocolate Bar Reno Reviews

maestorm maestorm
sinfully delightful and delicious! Sep 04, 2008
This place makes me want to take a trip to Reno at least once a month just so I can dive into the decadent desserts and food!

The atmosphere has an up-scale bar type with a full bar. You can also opt to sit outside where they have seats, tables, and even a little cascading waterfall at the corner.

Don't be fooled by the name of the bar, they do offer more than just desserts!! They offer appetizers ranging from edemame and chocolate fondue desserts!

I paid a visit in the afternoon so it was pretty empty but I can definitely see this place as the spot to be at night - especially since they're open late on the weekends!!

The bar has miniature televisions which I thought was a great way to stick out from other bars. One of the bartenders is also an artist/poet and he displays some of his works on the wall, which adds the artistic flair to the bar atmosphere.

I was very glad to see that the bar had my favorite (sometimes hard to find!) vodka - Roberto Cavalli Vodka!! I think it's a lot smoother than grey goose... but this is just a personal preference! They also have a good selection of fine wines and champagne. I'm more of a hard liquor drinker!

Oh and don't forget to check out their bathroom! GORGEOUS!! *LOL*
the bar has mini television IN the…
truffles!!