Woodside Leisure Park Garston, Watford, United Kingdom

Chiquitos Watford Reviews

i_am_martin86 i_am_mar…
A taste of Mexico on your own door step! May 09, 2011
How do you like your burito served? Loaded with melted jack cheese, fried beans, spiced rice, sour cream, smoky salsa and washed down with a refreshing mojito (or three?!)?... Then Chiquito's is your calling for a decent meal that WILL leave you with some money left in your pocket on your way out.

Much like a number of big commercialised chains out there, you know what to expect price wise and the quality of food that'll be put in front of you. But what I've found personally from my ventures to a Chiquito's is that I'm always pleasantly surprised as they seem to have more of an edge over a lot of the competition out there. It may well be due to my taste buds having a natural preference for the food served, but going to a Chiquito's can be considered an actual experience!

Food aside, for you party people out there, Chiquito's delivers some of the best cocktails that I've ever received in a restaurant, even rivalling those found in some cocktail bars. Sure, after maybe 3 or 4 Pina Colada's, we'd all come to that same conclusion but what I like most is that the drinks compliment the food, making it a winning dining combination!

I myself have had 3 Birthdays at the Garston Chiquito's and each time I've been pleased with the service, quality of food and overall vibe created by both the staff and the surroundings. If you've got a group of 10 or more people, they'll gladly accommodate you.

For those of you out there looking for something new and that have never tried Mexican food, I'd recommend Chiquito's as your first stop and if you do happen to live in the surrounding area of Watford, this one in Garston is a must as right next door is an ice rink, top cinema and a bowling alley. You never know, this could well be the night out you've been looking for!

Check Watford Hotel Deals