Chipotle Mexican Grill

185 Montague Street (Between: Cadman Plaza West & Clinton Street), Brooklyn, NY, USA
Chipotle Mexican Grill - Chipotle Mexican Grill at
185 Montague Street (Between:  Cadman Plaza West and Clinton Street), in Brooklyn, NY 11201
Chipotle Mexican Grill - Look at the size of my Chicken Burrito
Chipotle Mexican Grill - Chicken Burrito
Chipotle Mexican Grill - Chicken Burrito

Chipotle Mexican Grill Brooklyn Reviews

Glynnes Glynnes
Summer Dinner Nov 06, 2011
I am an addict for a good burrito and Chipotle Mexican Grill in Brooklyn Heights has really good burritos. Who can resist chipotle style seasoned chicken, brown rice, black beans, lettuce, cheese, guacamole, sour cream and spicy salsa all wrapped in a warm toasted flour tortilla. When I am contemplating what to eat for dinner, a Chipotle Mexican Grill Burrito generally comes into view first, everything is fresh and the size of the burrito makes for a meal for two. Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurants can be found throughout Manhattan, but there is only one in Brooklyn and the service is good. I highly recommend Chipotle Mexican Grill as a place with good food for the money and it’s worth every bite.

Chipotle Mexican Grill at 185 Montague Street (Between: Cadman Plaza West and Clinton Street), in Brooklyn, NY 11201

Phone: 718-243-9109

Hours: Monday to Sunday from 11am-10pm

Website: www.chipotle.com

2, 3, 4, or 5 Train to Borough Hall in Brooklyn or

R Train to Court Street-Borough Hall in Brooklyn
Chipotle Mexican Grill at 185 Mo…
Look at the size of my Chicken Bur…
Chicken Burrito
Andy99 says:
I like their salad versions.
Glynnes says:
Thanks for taking the time to read my review. I ate Chipotle food 3-to-4 times a week over the summer when my nieces and nephews visited NYC.
laestrella says: