Chinatown Garden

(202) 737-8887

Chinatown Garden Washington Reviews

ckubojiri ckubojiri
Worst Waitress Service! Sep 02, 2008
This was the worst service I have received in years. The person paying the meal mistakenly paid $3 less than 15% tip and the waitress went nuts. She pointed out the "hint tip" on the second receipt print out she conveniently brought back with her and literally demanded more tip. If I'm not mistaken, tip is based on service and is up to the customer's discretion. She stood in front of the aisle as if to block the way, then rudely yelled something out to her co-worker in Chinese. Another person had a similar experience who posted on TripAdvisor, but he was only under by $1! Very rude when we ordered 4 dishes and 3 alcoholic drinks and the bill came to $123. Overpriced for the quality.

You should do yourself a favor and try another restaurant if you want decent Chinese food. I ordered a Chi Chi drink and it had chunky ice...not even blended. This was the only bad experience during my 4 days in Washington.
HuBison says:
Eew-sorry to hear, thanks for the tip, I will try to avoid here or go visit on purpose so I can make a scene! Hmmm, which should I do.
Posted on: Jun 17, 2010