China ticketing & hotels

China

China ticketing & hotels Reviews

SaintBD SaintBD
Best Ticketing & Hotels site for anything to do with China Jan 25, 2017
I have been using CTRIP for quite some time for my hotel bookings in China. I compared their prices and service with many leading and reputed websites and trust me, they are the cheapest and most convenient for any China hotel. Compared to others, when they pay "Pay at hotel" they do not even ask for credit card info (Unless there is a footnote Guarantee required) and your booking is secured. They are very clear about the options.

Recently I had the best experience with them when I had to cancel an international ticket with less than 24 hours remaining from the travel time. CTRIP claimed refund was possible and I need to talk to their hotline. In reality I just logged into my account, clicked on refund and within 4 hours, they refund the full amount less a service charge of CNY100!! Frankly speaking, considering the airlines was China Southern and my previous experience with them using T&C to not allow any refund at all, I did not expect a refund from CTRIP altogether. But it happened and happened with ease.

I gave a 5-STAR to CTRIP because it is the best.
China Map