China Star Buffet

China Star Buffet - Part of the food serving area

China Star Buffet Nacogdoches Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
China Star Buffet, (revisited), Nacogdoches, TX USA Feb 06, 2015
Well, China Star was OK but their food was lukewarm or cold. I still liked their "100 varites" of spicy chicken. We allways had to go to Lufkin to find good food.

Now the China Star is under new management and has made many good changes. Even between mealtimes the buffet food is hot and delicious. Their employees are much more pleasant while dealing with us. This time I got the really big belly when I finished. Finally we have a real good Nacogdoches restaurant and dont have to drive to Lufkin. To be honest, we havent near ate everywhere in Nac, so there could be good places to eat that I dont know about.
China Star Buffet
satisfied custimers
serving area
walterman9999 walterma…
OK Chinese food Oct 01, 2014
We came to China Star Buffet at lunch time. They greeted us and seated us. We ordered water then the fun began. They must have over a hundred different ways of cooking spicy chickem...and I tryed most of them. They also had a large supply of fruits and desserts. The food tasted good, but over half of the hot selections were at best luke warm. (We did not try any of the Jalapeno selections). We left the buffet feeling good about the big inexpensive meal. I still give this buffet the rating of the best chinese in Nacogdoches.

Now in Lufkin, TX I know a chinese buffet that serves all hot foods and is of better quality also, but that is at least 25 miles further away, and I dont know lufkin that well.
China Star Buffet, restaurant
Sylvia, Walter, and lots of food
Part of the food serving area
Stained glass window