China Moon Restaurant

(715) 426-0333

China Moon Restaurant River Falls Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
My favorite Chinese Buffet Jan 27, 2009
Mmmmmm. China Moon. It is my favorite Chinese food ever (so far anyway, I haven't actually been to China). This little restaurant is located in a little strip mall in River Falls, my hometown. It only has one buffet line, but everything on it is very tasty and delicious. I love the Sweet and Sour chicken, Broccoli chicken and pineapple chicken (I don't eat beef, but they do have it). And don't forget those yummy sugar donuts! There is also ice cream for dessert but I'm always too full to eat it.

The restaurant is super cheap. It is $5.65 for the lunch buffet and around $8 for the dinner buffet. Soda is $0.80 with a refill, tea is free. My dad and I go there whenever I am home for a visit during the week. The restaurant is non-smoking, clean, and can seat large groups. You can also get your food to-go and pay by the pound or call in an order. Either way, its a great deal.

It probably isn't worth making a special trip to River Falls to eat here, but if you happen to be in town or nearby, its worth the visit. It is also popular among college students, as it is only a few blocks from campus and fits the poor student budget.
The buffet line
My favorites
Restaurant front (it was raining)

Related Travel Blogs About China Moon Restaurant

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…China and there is a bit more room.   The bunk has a curtain but the lights don’t go out.   Tuesday 11 th June 2002   We arrived…

Check River Falls Hotel Deals