China Garden

Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka

China Garden Nuwara Eliya Reviews

Lotus28 Lotus28
Tourist trap, I didn't like it at all... Aug 16, 2012
We went there for dinner because the reception guys at the guesthouse gave us the recommendation about this place.

It was the Sri Lankan Chinese restaurant, and the restaurant was outdoor one and we were having dinner in tents and it was as if we were on camping.

We ordered Devilled Beef and Fried noodles, the food was okay but a bit pricey. One dish costed us about 300-500Rps and it was almost double the price compared to when we had dinner in the middle of the city.

What I really hated about this place was that a server there was busy selling something what we didn't want... Driver to go to Horton Plains and Tea Farm, Special Arrack, Tour and Activities... When I am eating, I want them to leave me alone so that I can get relaxed and enjoy the dinner!!!

Good point about there was you can have beer when you're having dinner, but the pub in town was serving the same kind of food and you can get beer lower price at the pub. And it was a bit remote from the city center so I don't see no points going there.

Check Nuwara Eliya Hotel Deals