China Garden

N/A - (0242) 248 7835

China Garden Antalya Reviews

dahling dahling
Great view - but what about the food? Oct 13, 2009
As the craving for chinese food got stronger, finally I decided to go for the China Garden, the only chinese restaurant in Antalya. Unfortunately, I have not forgotten what Chinese tastes like, so my disappointment was grand....

the food was bland, boring so to speak. I.e. my friends Honey-Lemon Chicken, was one chicken breast breaded with a not very tasty breading that had a little bit of honey on the bottom of the dish and a lemon as garnish.

I had chicken with cashews - the sauce sticking to the meat and nowhere else to be found. The most boring food I had for a while and very expensive on top of it.

our meals were the cheaper ones ranging around 17 TL - 14 Dollars - rice goes extra.

The crab chips were doughy and stale, the only good thing about this restaurant was the location. Beautiful to sit outside and have an overview of the ocean. The few candles create a very romantic atmosphere, unfortunately you cannot even read the menu. The staff was nice, the waitress came with flashlight right away. Also they pour water without asking and then charge 2 bottles when you used only one at 3,50 per bottle (usually 1 TL) soft drinks were 6 TL - at the more expensive places 2,50 TL - at a regular restaurant 1,50 TL - just for comparison.

Great place to impress a girl (if you must) but stick to the cocktails... if you want the view - there are quite a few restaurant on this strip - but I have to wait to try them out now. For me a typical "schicki-micki" place. More like "SEE I CAN AFFORD IT" rather than taste. wer's braucht...

Check Antalya Hotel Deals