15000 North Freeway, Stafford, TX, USA
China Bear - A look at the food lines

China Bear Stafford Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Great Chinese Jan 11, 2009
Wow, this is more than a Chinese restaurant, it looks like a hotel. That’s the first thing we thought we drove up. We saw this monstrosity of a building that sat between two hotels and decided to take a chance. We had read some mixed reviews on the place, and I think it was pretty much a hit. I am not big on buffets for the obvious reasons, but I do give this one a plus and would go back and eat here again.

The dinning area was spacious with a variety of Chinese art as well as beautiful wooden booths. The atmosphere was friendly and warm. We were greeted by two large pools of koi swimming around at the door. The gift shop reminded me of walking around San Francisco’s China Town.

The food was actually really good. They had a large sushi bar, fresh raw vegetables, desserts, hot soups, fruit, and a large variety of Chinese entrees. They also included some kid friendly entrees like French fries and quesadillas. We ate mostly seafood including crab legs. The place was incredible. The service was good and the floors and the restrooms were clean.

With all the food, we thought it was going to be pretty expensive, but two of us walked out paying $25 including our tip. It was a great deal if you are on a budget. They are very family friendly.
China Bear
A look at the food lines

Check Stafford Hotel Deals