China Air, not Air China

China Air, not Air China Reviews

thenewextrememimi thenewex…
Dec 25, 2007
China Air is Taiwan's airline; its logo is a big pink flower. They are not to be confused with Air China, from the mainland, whose logo is the red rooster. There is some political analogy that can be made here, I'm sure of it.

My flight was very pleasant, despite it being a full, and even overbooked, flight. I even tried to give up my seat for $400, but since I purchased through Delta, I wasn't allowed.

The plane was very modern and looked very new. The seats were comfy and the legspace average. We got both dinner and breakfast. Both meals were hot and relatively tasty, and consisted of an Asian choice and a Western choice. If you're used to flying domestic in the US, the food is miles and miles above par. If you're used to flying international, it's OK.

The best part of the flight was the entertainment system, which each person had in their seat. There were dozens of new movies on demand, all in 2 or 3 languages. There were radio stations and CD selections of Western and Asian music. There was also the video game console -- just basic games like Luxor, golf and some shoot-the-aliens game, but it made the time go much faster.