Chilli hostel

Check Prague Hotel Deals

Chilli hostel Prague Reviews

catherineb catherin…
Great Hostel!! Oct 16, 2012
I loved Chili Hostel! I stayed here for about a week and it really did make my stay!!

I made some amazing friends that I will now have for a life time! It's a really great hostel to stay!

Location was good wasn't too far for the town centre and wasn't too close. The hostel it's self is a great place too stay. They need to work on there management a little better but other than that its good.

Free computers with internet to use, kitchen, smoking room etc. Was really lovely. They have loads of information on pub crawls, tour etc. The rooms are great, I stayed in a mixed dorm of 8 and it was fine, the beds were good and the blankets were awesome!! Feathered blankets.... mm the best!!

I also stayed in a private room for two for a night which was really nice! The bed had a board the broke but im sure if we told them they would have fixed it but we were only there for one more night so it didnt matter! It's shared bathrooms but they are really clean which was great!

All in all I loved this hostel and ill definitely be going back when I visit Prague again!
nae24nae nae24nae
Sep 28, 2007
This place cost us around $10usd a night. It provided sheets, breakfast, and was close to everything in town. PLUS its across the street from this adorable little place called the Globe which is a bookstore/coffeeshop/venue, and its close to a traditional Czech restaurant which was pretty good. HOWEVER the attendant was not very nice to us and kind of seemed like he hated his life.

Check Prague Hotel Deals