Chili's

Sierra Vista, Arizona

Chili's Sierra Vista Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Poor Service! Sep 02, 2012
What a disappointment. I took my children and my daughter's friend to lunch on Sunday after Church. Perhaps I should have chosen a different day, but my thought went back to the great experience I had at the one in Tucson. There were quite a few cars in the parking lot so I expected the wait; we were seated when one table was available.

Our waitress looked like she did not want to be there, her greeting and demeanor said so much that I almost got up and left. The girls were happy though, so I calmed myself and let them look at the menu. They decided to go with burgers, I on the other hand wanted the Fajitas trio which includes shrimp, beef and chicken with a side of guacamole, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes.

We waited for about 35 minutes before the order arrived; the people who had come in later than us had already been served; this added to my annoyance but I stayed calm. Eventually, my plate arrived, It was not sizzling, but it looked hot, however it looked like a child's plate. The size was not the problem, it was the taste. One bite and I asked them to take the plate away.

The waitress came and took the plate, I asked her to get me a burger instead (I wished I had asked for the same to begin with), she told me it would take a while. At this point I decided I would just wait for the girls to be done and we would leave. The floor manager saved the day by offering to get me the burger to go and did not charge me for it.

Bottom line, I had a bad experience
missandrea81 says:
Wow, that sounds so unlike any Chili's I've ever been to. Sorry, you had such a bad experience.
Posted on: Sep 04, 2012