Mount Vernon, Illinois

Chili's Mount Vernon Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Mediocre Food, Mediocre Service Jun 22, 2011
Chili's is another chain sit-down restaurant, so nothing spectacular should be expected. The menu offers standard choices like burgers and steak, but they also have Mexican-influenced options like fajitas and chicken dishes. We started with an appetizer of questo and chips, and the queso tasted like lukewarm cheesy-chili and the chips were stale. For my entree, I had the guiltless grill steak which came with steamed broccoli. My steak was okay, nothing great. Service wasn't the greatest either. Our party of 8 only saw the waitress a handful of times. Some of us didn't even get all that we ordered (i.e. a side salad and 'cadillac style' fajitas.)

I've eaten here a handful of times and it's always the same. It's pretty safe to say Chili's is mediocre. The restaurant is located on the west side of I-57, at the Walmart intersection. I've reviewed this restaurant because Mt. Vernon is located at the junction of two interstates, 57 and 64 and is a popular stop among travelers. Heed my advice, and pick another restaurant. You'd even be better off with the Burger King across the street.

Check Mount Vernon Hotel Deals