Lima, Peru
Chili's - And The Quesadilla explosion salad..... It could be in the category 'levanta muertos', or like a weapon to wake up from the
Chili's - Fried Cheese

Chili's Lima Reviews

kerisina kerisina
Chilis, Chilis, Chilis...... Jul 28, 2009
Ok I used to go to Chilis a lot. I know that no place is perfect.

Something I used to eat over there were the fajitas, or meat, or the corn.

I tried BBQ once... and nope, never again (Sorry but my love to BBQ is still in Tonny Romans :) !!!! ) But lets go back to the Chilis.

Yesterday, I ate something new and WOW They have my respect.

On Friday I went to Baco y Vaca, and with the martinis and the drinks.... It was saturday afternoon 5 pm and I hadnt eat anything yet... Since I went to Chilis, said... ok need to put something in the stomach.

I didnt feel great to eat meat, I was full of meat, so tried a salad... and HELL I swear I felt nasty but once I started eating that, my energy came back (ok I drunk water too but not think was because of that...ok ok I think will get a fight with a TB about this topic.. but it is TRUE) and felt soooo great with energy that the headache disapeard, and because of that decided to go to the cinema, watched a 3D film, went home, got ready and yes decided to go out on the night too!!!!! (ok didnt stay to much time because I was little tired and needed to sleep. Was out all the friday night, all the saturday since the morning... and yeah I am not superwoman..... )

It is the BEST salad of ever!!!!! The name is: Quesadilla Explosion and yes it is sure a Explosion, in a good way I mean.

Ok $10 for a salad, could be a little expensive, but it taste soooooo gooodd and this wont be the last time I get it :D
And The Quesadilla explosion salad…
Fried Cheese