Chili's Grill & Bar

4511 Broadway Street - (618) 244-4687

Chili's Grill & Bar Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
I don't understand why this place is so popular! Jan 31, 2010
I don't want to use the word "hate" since we are not suppoused to make hateful remarks, but I sincerely dislike this restaurant. It may not be the same for everyone but I have always had an issue everytime I have been there, both in the USA and Mexico.

The first time I went to a Chili's was in Chihuahua. I remember they took like half an hour to take our order, more than an hour to serve it and they also messed up some of the plates. In other occasion, in Guadalajara's airport, the waiter managed to give my card to another customer and had to go chasing him to get it back.

Now, in the USA one time I asked for a Mojito, and the one the waitress brought me was disgusting. I am sure it was one of those bottled mojitos and she just served it on a glass, I mean they did not actually prepare one. And it costed like 8 dlls!

But for a strange reason, this restaurant always seem to be full. I just can't understand why! The food is not better than Applebea's or Denny's. And to end my review, tonight, I was going to try Chili's instead of Applebea's for a change, but I just couldn't! I got in, nobody greeted me, nobody even said hi or asked me what did I need. There were three waiters and none could even say a word to me. They just had me waiting like an idiot. Then I saw A LOT of empty tables for two, I could have used one of those, no problem. The waiters were complaining that there was people finding a seat by themselves. No kidding! I wasn't in the mood for such a bad service, so I went to my usual Applebea's (I know all the waiters there already, hehe) and I had my quesadillas with a lemonade, since it is Sunday and that means no alcohol in Ruston. The food was so good that it almost made me forget the bad experience at Chili's.
montecarlostar says:
Oh haha no man, I am sure there must be much better restaurants than that one :) just like the ones you have been reviewing
beau_bread says:
I have a chillis next to my house.was really thinking of going there :(
montecarlostar says:
Yes, it's bad! Don't go there man :)
Chili's Grill & Bar Map