Chicha por Gastón Acurio

Calle Plaza Regocijo 261, Cusco, Peru - (084) 240520

Chicha por Gastón Acurio Cusco Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Awesome food, incredible presentation Apr 13, 2010
The day we had lunch in Chicha there was a guy right on the street with a menu on his hands. I believe they do it because in the basement there is another restaurant. When you enter the building go up to the first floor! Right at the entrance you have a reception hall where they welcome you and take you to the table. They gave us one of the best tables in the restaurant, right next to a beautiful balcony over viewing the Plaza Regocijo.

We asked for Gastón Acurio just in case we could interview him but he had the day off. The menu was very sophisticated so we asked for some recommendations! For starters we ordered a Coca Sour and a local beer (Cusqueña) with a dish of potatoes (Papas y cremas). Damn, I have no idea what did my cocktail have, but I fell awesome while drinking it! ☺ So tasty…. For mains we had Chicharro, Pacha and a new cocktail with the name of Chicha Wasi… amazing too!

Besides the quality of the food, the presentation was just perfect. And service was even better! After having such an excellent lunch we expected to pay with our silver card, but guess what! The total amount was 138 soles (36,32€)!!! Amazing, isn’t it? Please, check out the pictures I took… if you visit Cusco, please, try it out!!!
ratu says:
Tengo entendido, por mi amiga Limeña, Yadi, que Gastón es uno de los mas famosos cocineros del pais.
Buen trabajo, man!
Posted on: Jun 09, 2010
Chuzzlegirl says:
Nice review! Those pics look awesome! Just got hungry :)
Posted on: May 01, 2010