Chicago Hotels

Browse 121 Chicago, Illinois hotel reviews for 183 Chicago hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Chicago

Oak Park Hotels11.8 km
Bedford Park Hotels15.8 km
Melrose Park Hotels18 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Chicago Hotels and Deals

#1 of 183 hotels in Chicago
Chokk says: "It was to be my last night on this trip before I headed back to Sweden in order ..."
$122
#2 of 183 hotels in Chicago
abhmalat says: "Chicago!! I was planning to visit the city ever since I got to the US. Had to wa..."
$29
#3 of 183 hotels in Chicago
sarahsan says: "We had planned a trip to Chicago and were looking for an affordable place to sta..."
$81
#4 of 183 hotels in Chicago
WalterC says: "Located close to OHare Airport and across from the Donald E. Stephens Convent..."
#5 of 183 hotels in Chicago
NYCTravelGuy says: "Homewood Suites is located just two blocks away from the Magnificent Mile Michi..."
$127
#6 of 183 hotels in Chicago
bullettSF says: "I am absolutely in love with the James Hotel Chicago. I have have stayed here fo..."
$134
#7 of 183 hotels in Chicago
festerwretch says: "So, full disclosure I have not yet spent the night at this particular Embassy..."
$111
#8 of 183 hotels in Chicago
stevenguyen says: "Came here for a business trip and was quite impressed with the Allium Restaurant..."
#9 of 183 hotels in Chicago
purple0000 says: "Some of you might find the suites expensive but the experience of these pool sui..."
#10 of 183 hotels in Chicago
ewrichardson says: "My wife and I stayed at the Majestic Hotel in May 2010. We spent a week in Chica..."
$91
#11 of 183 hotels in Chicago
excheng says: "Financial District Downtown, not far from everything, Close to metro and on the ..."
$215
#12 of 183 hotels in Chicago
osgoodst says: "One Superior Place is a luxery apartment building near downtown chicago, and rig..."
$314
#13 of 183 hotels in Chicago
KarynTravels says: "What a Beautiful Hotel! I love this Hotel for many things. 1. ease of gettin..."
#14 of 183 hotels in Chicago
NY-Yankees says: "I scored with Priceline on this room. Absolutely loved this place. The location ..."
$136
#15 of 183 hotels in Chicago
TSXSquirrelygirlie says: "Love this place! Spent my birthday weekend here with my friends before I moved h..."
$140
#16 of 183 hotels in Chicago
rastamermaid says: "You're literally in shopper's heaven.A block from Zara, Water Tower and Nike Tow..."
$92
#17 of 183 hotels in Chicago
marksreynolds says: "During our visit to Chicago, we had the pleasure of staying at The Seneca Hotel ..."
$162
#18 of 183 hotels in Chicago
Soultrekker says: "This was our first stay at a W hotel. We were familiar with their modern style a..."
$135
#19 of 183 hotels in Chicago
kayguarnay says: "I stayed here for 4 days while interviewing and looking for places to live. I wa..."
#20 of 183 hotels in Chicago
edisonford says: "I really enjoyed the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Its location was perfect to the hear..."
$107
#21 of 183 hotels in Chicago
WildwoodCorgis says: "Very nice breakfast buffet at Lockwood just off the lobby, one cold or you could..."
$100
#22 of 183 hotels in Chicago
ErikaMont says: "Great hotel, very fancy. Great service. Rooms are very comfortable. Well located..."
$165
#23 of 183 hotels in Chicago
mslellen says: "We spent a 3 day weekend, 2 nights at the Chicago Marriott Magnificent Mile. ..."
$158
#24 of 183 hotels in Chicago
NJTProadcruiser says: "Steps away from the Magnificent Mile and the famous Hancock Tower, the Tremont H..."
$96
#25 of 183 hotels in Chicago
ejames01 says: "The location of the hotel was superb!! A very short walk to Michigan Ave with th..."
$111