Chicago Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Chicago, Illinois

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Chicago, Illinois airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Chicago photo

All Airports (CHI)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Chicago

August 19, 2017
to August 20, 2017
Kartik is traveling to Chicago, Illinois
Looking for someone to explore the city with.
August 26, 2017
to August 31, 2017
Alicia is traveling to Chicago, Illinois
2 vouches 1 award
I would be attending a work conference in Chicago, IL. Anyone care to meet up and hangout over the weekend and in the evenings?
September 1, 2017
to September 3, 2017
Praneet is traveling to Chicago, Illinois

Chicago Flight Tips and Information

Chicago or bust
The final leg of my mini tour was Chicago to catch up with some relatives I hadn't seen for a couple of years. What an adventure it was to get there from San Jose. My flight was scheduled to leave San Jose at 6:55am and arrive in Chicago at 1:10pm C…flight was scheduled to leave San Jose at 6:55am and arrive in Chicago at 1:10pm Chicago time, a flight
Chicago 2006
Let's start at the beginning of the trip (a very good place to start). We arrived at the airport about an hour and a half early, got through security without much of a problem, checked in at the gate and then missed our flight. I'm sure you're wonde…flight. I'm sure you're wondering how you can miss a flight when you're at the gate an hour…
Horseshoeing the world
I got up at 5:30 for my 8:05 flight from Cabo to Dallas.  I made sure I took a shower since I would be sitting in either a car, plane or airport terminal for next 30 to 54 hours.  Due to the stress of missing my flight the day before, …flight.   From there, my first flight to Dallas was uneventful, but the second I landed in the United States…

Other Airports Near Chicago