Chicago Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Chicago, Illinois

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Chicago, Illinois airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Chicago photo

All Airports (CHI)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Chicago

June 29, 2017
to July 1, 2017
Sylvie is traveling to Chicago, Illinois
1 vouch
Looking for local or travel buddy to go or show me around
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with
July 5, 2017
to July 8, 2017

Chicago Flight Tips and Information

Chicago or bust
The final leg of my mini tour was Chicago to catch up with some relatives I hadn't seen for a couple of years. What an adventure it was to get there from San Jose. My flight was scheduled to leave San Jose at 6:55am and arrive in Chicago at 1:10pm C…flight was scheduled to leave San Jose at 6:55am and arrive in Chicago at 1:10pm Chicago time, a flight
Chicago 2006
Let's start at the beginning of the trip (a very good place to start). We arrived at the airport about an hour and a half early, got through security without much of a problem, checked in at the gate and then missed our flight. I'm sure you're wonde…flight. I'm sure you're wondering how you can miss a flight when you're at the gate an hour…
Horseshoeing the world
I got up at 5:30 for my 8:05 flight from Cabo to Dallas.  I made sure I took a shower since I would be sitting in either a car, plane or airport terminal for next 30 to 54 hours.  Due to the stress of missing my flight the day before, …flight.   From there, my first flight to Dallas was uneventful, but the second I landed in the United States…

Other Airports Near Chicago