Chicago River Walk

Chicago, Illinois

Chicago River Walk Reviews

Nair2011 Nair2011
Chicago River Walk Aug 09, 2011
Chicago River Walk is definitely recommended for an evening walk. A romantic date with the loved ones in this area will be great.

Chicago is known for its famous skyline and architectures along the river. Many restaurants and food joints are around this place.

I was here in a vening with a friend to have dinner, Took a walk on the riverside and the cross over bridges by looking at various different structures around. All sky scrappers have some unique element attracts our attention. Trump buliding look like a ship, Hardrock cafe building has a gold colored dome etc..

Overall a nice evening experience I had in this area. I have seen some water taxis connecting this place with navy pier and shedd aqarium too.
On the bridge

Related Travel Blogs About Chicago River Walk

Looping Around
The day started off, seeing my sister and her new husband, taking off for their honeymoon to Paris. I would crash at her place for the time being, and take care of a few things. After some time, I we…walking up Michigan Ave, to the Chicago River. Then walked on the Riverwalk, looking at the various buildings, which…
Chicago has changed!
My flight from San Francisco has taken me to the exotic destination of.... Chicago, Illinois. Actually, this was a planned stop to visit family and see my ailing grandmother.And wow! What a gorgeous …Walking along the Chicago River around Wacker and Michigan always inspires me - the architecture of Chicago must be among…

Check Chicago Hotel Deals