Chicago Bar

5954 E Speedway Blvd # A, Tucson, AZ, USA

Chicago Bar Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
The Reggae Bar (Thursdays & Saturdays) Mar 31, 2010
Located on East Speedway Boulevard, Chicago Bar offers a taste of raggae and other varieties of music. I particularly like Chicago bar because it features live music seven days a week ranging from Blues, Classic Rock, Metal, R&B and Reggae. I’m a fan of raggae. Every Thursday and Saturday nights Chicago bar hosts one of Tucson’s best raggae musical group called Neon Prophet. Great atmosphere, great people and fast service.

For the sports fans there is a full NFL football schedule on their High Definition projection television around the bar. Besides that, being a college hometown, there are University of Arizona games and other sporting events shown at the bar. If you are a Chicago sports fan, this is the place to be in the evenings.

What I really appreciate is that smoking is limited to the outside patio, which has an outside bar to cater for the smokers. Inside has two pool tables which takes up a lot of the space that would otherwise accommodate more people, when filled to capacity it is uncomfortable as one has to rub shoulders here and there. I have only experienced that once.

Prices are reasonable and a cover charge of $5.00 gets you in. Security is good, you need a valid ID that is authenticated at the door.
Jared and I dancing at Chicago bar
Africancrab says:
You are quite welcome dear, I always have a good time at Chicago
Posted on: Oct 15, 2009
azgoddess1 says:
Yes, Yes, Yes! Thanks for the great review!
Posted on: Oct 15, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Chicago Bar

John and I go dancing at Chicago Bar
After the BBQ party at Jay's I decided to take John dancing to one of my favourite dance places in Tucson - Chicago Bar on Speedway. I like Chicago bar because they host Neon Prophet every Thursday a…Tucson - Chicago Bar on Speedway . I like Chicago bar because they host Neon Prophet every Thursday and Saturdays: Neon Prophet…

Check Tucson Hotel Deals