Chic & Basic Born Hotel

Chic & Basic Born Hotel Rates and Deals

Chic & Basic Born Hotel Barcelona Reviews

lmbreed lmbreed
Feb 22, 2008
I've stayed at chic & basic twice now and I've recommended it to others. The hotel is a short walk from the Jaume I Metro stop in the Born neighborhood of Barcelona. It's a great area to stay in for siteseeing, restaurants and boutiques. During both of my visits to Barcelona I spent most of my time walking around the neighborhood and browsing the stores.

The hotel itself has a very modern and pleasing design. My only complaint is that during my last stay, my room was near the lounge area. During both nights of my stay, I was awakened in the wee hours in the morning by drunk tourists hanging out in the lounge. Next time I will make sure that I am far away from that area.

Chic & Basic Born Hotel Overview

Set right outside the very centre of the city, the Chic & Basic Born Hotel is within a 10 minute walk to Cathedral of Santa Eulalia. The hotel is a five-minute walk from many attractions including Museu Picasso and Barbier-Mueller Pre-Columbian Art Museum.

For the comfort and safety of guests, the Chic & Basic Born Hotel offers non-smoking rooms. Wi-fi is available for use. Other facilities available include a 24 hour reception, a safe-deposit box and a fitness centre. Popular tourist spots are readily accessible from the hotel. Confidently choose the Chic & Basic Born Hotel for your next trip with the knowledge that you'll be perfectly placed to explore Barcelona's popular range of clubs, bars, and establishments.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Chic & Basic Born Hotel offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Rooms have high ceilings. They also come with a TV, cable / satellite channels and a telephone.

Guests wishing to socialise can take advantage of the Chic & Basic Born Hotel's bar, located on-site for your convenience.

Chic & Basic Born Hotel Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower