Chiara's B&B

Vico Conservatorio San Leonardo, Lecce, Italy - +39 338 132 7099 or +39 0832 256182

Check Lecce Hotel Deals

Chiara's B&B Lecce Reviews

LaurasAdventures LaurasAd…
A gem in historic Lecce Jun 15, 2009
She doesn't have a website, nor does she advertise- it was brilliant Lady luck that led me to her listing on an Italian apartment rental site. Chiara's B&B is a gem in the historic city center of Lecce.

It's located right by the beautiful Piazza Duomo, in a little cobblestoned street that ends right in front of three great restaurants.

But aside from the location, it's the beautiful apartments and her sincere generosity that struck me. One room is a rooftop suite with a beautiful flower and herb garden outside. I've also stayed downstairs which is a stone apartment with arched beautiful arched ceilings and 2-3 small bedrooms. Chiara doesn't get many visitors and she is personal and helpful with every one.

Each time I've stayed with her (I've stayed there 3 times now!), she brings me an incredible breakfast of fresh pastries and Italian coffee to the rooftop garden. What a great way to start the day!

She also has wireless internet and, though, I didn't bring by computer, she let me use her 10-year-old son's laptop for the day!

And even though I felt like a princess in a rooftop castle, her prices are actually LOWER than most other B&B's in Lecce.

So all in all, I highly recommend Chiara's B&B for it's beautiful structure, generous service, great location and very very good price.

Happy Travels!
The awesome rooftop garden!
LaurasAdventures says:
Hey lesproberts - I'm glad you found your way to Chiara's! It's such a lovely place - can't beat beauty+friendliness+value! Was if from this review or had you run into her via your own reserach? I'm interested to know if my review was actually helpful. :) Thx
Posted on: Apr 16, 2012
lesproberts says:
My wife and I stayed with Chiara in the roof top apartment. Excellent value and a very warm welcome. Great apartment - Highly Recomended.
Posted on: Apr 16, 2012
julesone says:
Hi. Chiara's B&B sounds perfect for me. I'm traveling on my own to southern Italy in August for a couple of weeks, taking my bike too. Your trip sounds exactly what I'm wanting to do. Do you have Chiara's contact details? I don;t speak any Italian. Will that be an issue in southern Italy?
Posted on: Apr 06, 2010