Chiang Mai Hotels

Browse 97 Chiang Mai, Thailand hotel reviews for 459 Chiang Mai hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Chiang Mai

Chiangmai Hotels5.9 km
Chang Mai Hotels6.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Chiang Mai Hotels and Deals

#1 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
halilee says: "We stayed here for 4 nights as 2 adults and 4 children on our 2nd trip to Thaila..."
3.5
#2 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
sherrybaby86 says: "I stayed at the Holiday Inn on my first trip to Thailand in 2009. My friend foun..."
$38
#3 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
LASportsNut says: "I stayed at the Rati Lanna Riverside Spa Resort in Chiang Mai, Thailand in Novem..."
#4 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
godsgirl1615 says: "While I was living in Thailand teaching english I definitely traveled off of a b..."
$22
#5 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
redheadtravels says: "Very clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful."
$37
#6 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
guybooth says: "Fantastic food, great value, friendly staffI have stayed many places in Thail..."
#7 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
ciara says: "I stayed in Jonadda's in June 2010 for 5 nights. I heard about the guest house f..."
#8 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
natthamonw says: "Regina is a small 6-room guesthouse. It is within a walkable distance from Thaph..."
#9 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
TravellinChic says: "Found this after getting down the Chiangmai Train station and going to teh "Tour..."
#10 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
christobel says: "I found this to be a terrific little hotel, modern, yet still has a local ambien..."
$98
#11 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
applewoman says: "First night we stayed in a double room upstaires. The room was very nice and spo..."
#12 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
lrecht says: "Baan Orapin is a fantastic bed and breakfast type place located just across the ..."
#13 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
sarahjayne87 says: "Top north guest house Chaing Mai, Thailand First time I stayed in Chain..."
#14 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
borneonikieta says: "When we arrived in Chiang Mai, finally, after enduring hours of boat trips from ..."
#15 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
Spammette says: "Recommended this Guest House by a Thai friend living in Chiang Mai. Its 650 baht..."
#16 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
aaronw3 says: "We stayed here for over 3 weeks in April while we explored the area and waited f..."
#17 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
sarah7196 says: "This Guest House is wonderful, so much so we only intended to stay a few days en..."
#18 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
RTWWannabe says: "I really liked Mandala House. I stayed at 3 different places in Chiang Mai and t..."
$17
#19 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
nannyre says: "When I first moved to Chiang Mai...a single, farang...WOMAN this is where I live..."
$19
#20 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
112onlyu says: "I booked a room at this hotel through expedia.com.au for 4 nights at a total cos..."
$26
#21 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
jschmidt says: "Best hotel I have ever been to in my life. Once entering the property on the ..."
$299
#22 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
ryan707 says: "Pretty good place for value. Nothing overly nice, just enough. My friend I sta..."
#23 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
ko2678 says: "DeNaga Hotel is in a great location within the old city wall,and walking distanc..."
$75
#24 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
melissawong says: "I chose this place after reading some good reviews about it online. The place lo..."
$13
#25 of 459 hotels in Chiang Mai
acrossetheU says: "Great price. Great location. Clean and Jojo was amazing. The only thing I w..."
Chiang Mai