Chiang Mai Women's Prison

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Chiang Mai Women's Prison Reviews

magnificent magnific…
Get a Great Massage & Help an Inmate Nov 08, 2009
To get a massage here is average at Thai standards (not U.S.). I really like the massages here. I've read some mixed reviews but my experiences were always positive and will continue to go. These women are not harden criminals and are to be released within six months. The money is to go to them upon their release. I would go in the morning about 9am not many people at that time and a few times got the same lady, she was fantastic! I am a big guy and for a small person she did a great job. It was among the best I've had during my stay in Thailand.

I did tell some of my massage classmates about it and one lady reported to me that she went after 2pm and they were very busy. So that may be the reason why some people may not have had the same experience that I have.
magnificent says:
At the women prison as most place around Chiang Mai it average $3usd
Posted on: May 27, 2013
yarayarinha7 says:
I will pass by for sure, I'm going to Chiang Mai to study massage, so It's great to get people working on me as well. I love the fact they get to keep the $$.
Posted on: Jan 24, 2013
magnificent says:
$3usd before tip. I was completely satisfied!
Posted on: Jan 24, 2013

Related Travel Blogs About Chiang Mai Women's Prison

Tortured at the Chiang Mai Women's Prison.
Traditional Thai Massage is more than just a good rub. It involves poking, prodding, twisting, and stretching, too. Steve and I finally experienced the full body version today, delivered by a couple …prison inmates at The Chiang Mai Women’s Prison. This prison has a rather innovative (I presume) program…

Check Chiang Mai Hotel Deals