Chez Oki

02 644 45 76

Chez Oki Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Wonderful Japanese - French Cuisine Oct 23, 2010
It was my first time at Chez Oki which is located in Rue Lesbroussart 62 and to my mind one of the best areas in Brussels to eat and party. Ixelles is today a very young and trendy area and also full of expats.

Chez Oki calls itself a French – Japanese fusion restaurant and from outside you immediately see the strict design line in the interior. The place looks great from the outside and even when you enter. The restaurant in not that big; my guess is that there is not more than 15 tables so therefore be sure to book in advance.

Like many Brussels restaurants you can arrive quite late; I was there at 10 pm and it was no problem for the kitchen.

I started with a Teriyaki which tasted quite wonderful and I followed up with a sashimi as the main dish and I was more than pleased - I am even sure Sarah would have loved it :D. The wine list covered quite an extensive choice of French wines, and I chose the Sancerre which actually was very good for the price of 37,50 euro for a bottle.

All through the dinner we were met by a smiling staff; Nestor from Togo, our French waitress and the Belgian maître d. We were the last leaving and we joined them for a drink while they were getting ready for the next day.

I was a great feast of food and great service.
My Teriyaki
Chokk says:
It was quite awesome
Posted on: Jan 25, 2011
Stigen says: it !
Posted on: Jan 25, 2011
Koralifix says:
Congrats on today's featured review, Christian! Very well done!
Posted on: Nov 01, 2010