Chez Nous

16 Place du Jeu de Balle, Brussels, Belgium

Chez Nous Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice restaurant in a quiet corner of the square Jul 22, 2012
The small and cozy restaurant Chez Nous is located in right corner of the awesome and activity filled square Place de Jeu de Balle = if you are facing the church. The restaurant is quite small and there are only approximately 20 seats on the little terrace outside in front of the restaurant. We were lucky enough to arrive at a time where we were able to get a seat straight away. There was already a good ambiance when we arrived and I totally enjoyed watching all the people walking by with there newly purchased items from the Sunday market as we were there around lunch time.

I was not hungry and I therefore decided to enjoy some beers that I never had tasted before; like the Pils de Silly (what a name!) and a couple of others while my friend did some dark beers and a cheese mix with bread. The restaurant was almost full all the time I was there and the 3 waitresses were really nice and fast.

The terrace faces the afternoon sun but you can also sit in the shade if you prefer that. We stayed there for a couple of hours watching people come and go. My experience was that all seemed quite satisfied with their stay and the food there. During Sundays the restaurant serve a brunch buffet that looked mouth-watering if I have to evaluate the food that passed right by me, as I was sitting next to entrance of the restaurant.

Check Brussels Hotel Deals