Chevallier Bus

Argentina

Chevallier Bus Reviews

Tinktinkie Tinktink…
Great value for money Nov 29, 2010
Long distance busses in Argentina are very good and of a high quality. There are many busses to choose from but for me “Nueva Chevallier Bus Company” stands out above the rest. I have used Chevallier many times over the last couple of years and I have never been disappointed in their service.

There are 2 different types or classes to choose from: Semicama or Cama-Ejecutivo. They are basically the same apart from price, space between the seats and how far the seats can recline. The other difference is also the food that they serve.

They serve breakfast and dinner on the bus with coffee and water intervals. All busses are fitted with air-conditioner and a TV where you can watch DVD’s. Unfortunately they sometimes turn off the sound and leave you with Spanish subtitles! There is also a toilet on the bus.

I always recommend the Ejecutivo bus to people travelling to Argentina. The seats are luxury and very comfortable, the food served on the bus is excellent! They even serve Whiskey! A ticket from Buenos Aires to Cordoba will cost you ARS 195 and ARS 170 for semicama. As you can see the price difference is very small.

I have had people commenting that the Ejecutivo bus is more luxury than some flights! That really does say something about the quality of these long distance busses.

They travel to different places in Argentina but not to Puerta Iguazu where you will see the Iguazu Falls.

To book a ticket is very easy. Go to a bus terminal and find the Chevallier counter. They will help you to book your ticket and issue it immediately.

Changing a ticket is not a problem. I once changed my ticket 15 minutes before the bus was departing. I was expecting to pay a fine but the man was so kind and changed my ticket to the following day. I was very impressed. They also key your details into the system so when you purchase another ticket they give you access to the VIP room at the Retiro terminal in Buenos Aires.

This VIP room is very comfortable and luxury with big screen TV’s, internet connection and fast food service!
Andrey sleeping.
Coche-Cama Chevallier bus.
My brother-in-law waiting to have …
Breakfast on the bus.