Cherry's Home II

Check Panglao Hotel Deals

Cherry's Home II Panglao Reviews

issey08 issey08
Cherry's Home II Jun 11, 2011
I would recommend Cherry's Home if you are on a budget trip. I like the pool because usually I don't use the pool on cheap hotels because their pool is usually untidy but in cherry's it is always clean and is big enough not to be crowded even if there are other guests using it. Location though is a bit far but it's okay because you'll have your island hopping anyway. It is best to do island hop than stay on the beach.
dominic_amayun dominic_…
a better alternative in panglao Aug 09, 2010
I stayed in this inland resort because i could not afford to spend morethan a thousand for my accommodation. The resort is new, about 6 months old when i stayed here. Hence, expect that everything is in order. They have a nice swimming pool, wifi is free as well as use of computer at the front desk.

The people in the resort are nice. There is a 24 hour surveillance camera and security guards. NO curfew in this resort.

The problem though is its location. You need to walk about 3-5 mins before you reach the beach. The resort has a restaurant but I did not have my breakfast there. Breakfast is not part of the cost of the room. I had my breakfast in a beachfront resort where I enjoyed my food right beside the beach.

Normally, i rather spend on food than my room...haha
issey08 says:
hello, i'm planning to go to bohol this oct. would you recommend the same hotel you stayed in?
Posted on: Sep 21, 2010