Cheras Leisure Mall

Jalan Manis 6, Cheras, Malaysia

Cheras Leisure Mall Reviews

YuKai YuKai
Serious Shopping Jan 23, 2009
Cheras Leisure Mall is your typical shopping mall in Malaysia, and probably the same as any standard mall in a large city. It has all the fixings of a usual mall such as restaurants and cafes, as well as electronics shops and such, but also a more KL suburbian feel with the souvenier stalls and bustling atmosphere. It certainly doesn't feel as lively in my local shopping mall back home as what it does here, but I suppose the same could be said about any shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur.

Because it's 'out of the way' of the city, there aren't many foreigners here, and so any that do walk through (such as myself) garner a fair bit more interest than your average person. At least this can make you feel a bit more special than say walking through Times Square in the city. But if you want to simply be an anonymous person blending in, then tourists shouldn't head out here.

It has a wide selection of shops and cafes and you could spend a good morning or afternoon here just browsing and having a nice lunch (as I did). Overall, a pleasent place to visit during the day if you happen to be in the area. Just don't expect anything touristy - this is a shopping mall, plain and simple, but a pretty nice one if your aim for the day is to go purchasing.

Related Travel Blogs About Cheras Leisure Mall

Leisure Mall for a Leisure Haircut
RelaxationToday was our 'take it easy day', where we just sleep in and stay at home most of the day. Regardless we still had to get up at some point, and with me being in a foreign country I had to a…Leisure Mall, near Cheras Mall to make it happen. Having never had my hair cut outside of Adelaide before…

Compare Kajang Hotel Rates (6.7km away)

Cheras Leisure Mall Map