Chennai Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Chennai, India

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Chennai, India airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Chennai photo

Chennai International Airport (MAA)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Chennai

January 21, 2018
to January 21, 2018
Gops is traveling to Chennai, India
January 21, 2018
to January 31, 2018
Vikram is traveling to Chennai, India
During my month stay in Chennai, I also want to go to Kerala. Looking for a travel companion
January 27, 2018
to February 20, 2018
Vikram is traveling to Chennai, India
Planning trips to Kerala and Bangalore. Need someone to show me around

Chennai Flight Tips and Information

Chennai - Arrival In India
We said our farewells to comfort at Singapore airport and mentally prepared ourselves for our Indian adventure as we boarded our Tiger Airways flight to Chennai. It was almost as if things around us were trying to help out as the check in system at …flight itself was made more bearable by some pretty discriminatory action by Tiger who for the second time in two flights
Pitstop in Chennai
I left the hotel in Mount Lavinia with what i thought would be loads of time to get to the airport.  The airport is 30km north of Colombo, up near Negombo and I knew the speed of the buses meant  that it'd take a while.  So I left Mou…flight....ages, eh?!  Well, after the half hour ride into Colombo city we sprung upon possibly the most chaotic…
Just For The Record
This entry is just for clarity’s sake regarding my travel map travbuddy.com has so kindly provided for my travel blog. I like my little travel map, it makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something. It’s very QUANTITATIVE. But I couldn’t…flight where I questioned whether it was proper for a walking, talking child to spend an entire flight in his mother…

Other Airports Near Chennai