Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hostel

Check Chengdu Hotel Deals

Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hostel Reviews

halilee halilee
Excellent! Loved this place!! Oct 28, 2013
I spent a total of 4 nights at this hostel, one night at the beginning of my china trip, and 3 nights upon returning from jiuzhaigou. I was picked up as promised by the hostel for 90 rmb from the airport for my 1st night in china and the next time I took a taxi for about 75 rmb. The staff at the hostel upon arrival were warm, welcoming, and helpful. I was offered a free postcard and a free beer.

They offer several tours in the area and even outside the area, including Tibet tours. They also hold activities certain days of the week, such as cooking classes, walking tours, movie nights etc.

My room is a private ensure single room which had a double bed and a nice surprisingly nice bathroom with a Sectioned off shower for 3 of the nights, of the one night, I was booked into the 8 bed dorm but asked about a private, and they gave me a triple room for the cost of a private and had it to myself. It was clean and comfortable.

There is a nice central mingling area and pool table, small bar and they serve food for reasonable prices. The special was a bacon burger with fries , salad, and strawberry milkshake for 24 rmb. Small water for 3rmb and large 1.5L water for 5rmb. I indulged after 2 weeks of mostly noodles and rice in Nepal. Every night there is a special going on, also between the hours of 7-9 is happy hour with a discount on drinks.

I would definitely recommend this hostel and was very pleasantly surprised as this was my 1st hostel experience. It certainly set the bars high for other hostels!
my 1st room
bathroom
resident kitten
Pool area/bar/restaurant/lounge
vances says:
If they set the bar so high, I sure they have tall stools!

:^)
Posted on: Nov 13, 2013

Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hostel Overview

Located in the heart of Chengdu, the Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hostel is within a 10 minute walk from Mao Zedong Statue.

SM City Chengdu and Sichuan University are within driving distance of the Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hostel. Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (CTU) is a 30 minute drive from the hostel. Southwest Jiaotong University and West Pearl Tower are a 10 minute drive from the hostel.

Chengdu Lazy Bones Backpackers Boutique Hostel Amenities

• Swimming pool
  • Tour Desk
  • Air Conditioned
  • Tennis Courts
  • Hair Dryer
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels