Chelsea Potter

119 King's Road, London, United Kingdom

Chelsea Potter London Reviews

DAO DAO
Serves Drunk People Feb 09, 2017
I have been drinking and enjoying the many pubs in London since 1986. I have never felt the need to not only shout at the staff, but to leave. I threw myself and 2 other VT members in this pub because it looked nice. As we were enjoying, or attempting to enjoy, our drinks – we heard drunks getting into an argument. These guys looked rough and probably even homeless. A group of 6 of them kept shouting the F-word. Over and over again. I went to the bar and not only asked them to do something, but also not to serve them again. Their table was covered with drinks. I am guessing some of the drinks were collected from other tables as people left.

At one point another guy joined them and one of the other drunks began to not only curse the newcomer, but to threaten them. Patrons began to move away from these foul-mouth drunks. Some went outside, some just left. The staff took no action and the drunks became louder and the threats of violence ensued. Then they went to the bar and ordered more alcohol. They were given more alcohol. This after being reported by me for being drunk, but also being falling down drunk. This is actually against the law. As we left I explained to the staff that they were serving people that lawfully they should not. Further that they should throw these loud drunks out. Their response? That I was being rude and could leave! I did.

There are over a thousand pubs in London. Find yourself one where they obey the law, their own rules and look after respectful customers.

Shocking and completely unprofessional.

This is a Taylor – Walker Pub. Their food is bad as well. That is, however, another review.

Check London Hotel Deals