Chelsea Pines Inn

Chelsea Pines Inn Rates and Deals

Chelsea Pines Inn New York Reviews

toddfran toddfran
Great location, AMAZINGLY quiet. Jun 14, 2010
I had never been to New York. So deciding on a hotel wasn't going to be easy. I debated picking a couple different hotels and moving around to experience it all. Then after researching I found the prices to be on averaging 250.00 a night for an OK hotel. Something I really didn't want to spend. I also wanted something quiet. Now I know it's the city so getting away from the street noise I knew would be difficult. After reading several different reviews on the Chelsea Pines Inn, everyone kept saying how quiet the Chelsea Pines Inn was and that the staff was so helpful. I decided to give it a try and I was able to stay there for all five nights for about $1,000.00. It was well worth it. There's a subway station 1/2 a block down for the A,C,E lines. The bed was a little hard but after the first night I was so exhausted I passed right out. The staff was excellent at suggesting places to eat, things to see in the area and giving me directions when needed. I would definitely recommend it.

Chelsea Pines Inn Overview

Chelsea Pines Inn is a newly renovated urban bed and breakfast located on the border of three of New York's most exciting areas - Chelsea, Greenwich Village and the historic Meatpacking District. Celebrating our 25th anniversary in 2010, the newly renovated Chelsea Pines welcomes everyone from every corner of the globe. Owner Jay Lesiger and his staff take great pride in providing a high level of personal service and comfort to each of our guests. Considered one of the best values in New York City the Inn is also one of the best reviewed hotels in Manhattan.
The hotel is located 10 miles west of La Guardia Airport and 18 miles west of John F. Kennedy International Airport. It is a short taxi or subway ride to attractions such as Times Square, the Theater District, Rockefeller Center and the Statue of Liberty.
The property's amenities include free wireless Internet access and free coffee, tea and cookies throughout the day in addition to the extensive continental breakfast included in the daily rates.
The charming Breakfast Room includes a greenhouse and seasonal access to the outdoor patio. All rooms feature televisions with 30 satellite channels (including free HBO), Gilchrist & Soames bath products, refrigerators, telephones with voice mail, clock radios, irons and ironing boards. Hairdryers are also available for guest use. Chelsea Pines is a smoke-free facility with smoking only allowed in the outdoor garden area

Chelsea Pines Inn Amenities

• Business Center
  • High-speed Internet
  • Concierge
  • Non-Smoking Rooms
  • Refrigerator
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check Chelsea Pines Inn Rates and Deals