Cheetah Safaris Uganda Ltd

P.O Box 71564, Kampala, Uganda

Cheetah Safaris Uganda Ltd Kampala Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Our Uganda Safari Specialist Jun 16, 2013
We used Cheetah Safaris Uganda Ltd for all our safaris and tours within Uganda. The owner and safari/ tour consultant Robert is a former safari driver I had employed. Robert adds personal touch to the tours/ safaris because he is the one driving you and if he is not available, he will give you someone as qualified.

I had contacted Robert while in the US to arrange for a Gorilla tracking adventure for my husband who was traveling to Uganda/ Africa for the first time in his life. I wanted to make it an exiting and special time. One of the things Uganda is well known for is Primate Safaris including Gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking.

Robert secured the necessary gorilla permits for the dates I requested as well as reserved the necessary accommodation we would need in Bwindi.

The other reason I chose to go with Cheetah Safaris was because they offered me the best and cheaper 3 days package including accommodation, permit, all meals and a driver/guide for under $2000 for Mark and I.

Once we were done with Gorilla tracking, which we thoroughly enjoyed. We booked a 3 days/ 2 nights safari to Murchison Falls National park. Again, Robert gave us a great deal and was very professional in dealing with our needs.

I liked that he was calm during stressful situations where Mark and I, were almost freaking out. I guess coming from the US, we are used to get things in a hurry, so a little delay here and there looked liked forever.

Other trips we booked with Robert include a day trip to the Source of the Nile in Jinja, and a city tour of Kampala.

I definitely recommend getting in touch with him, if you plan or are planning a trip to Uganda.
Robert, Me and Alexander