Cheesecake Factory

251 Geary St, San Francisco, CA, USA
(415) 391-4444
Cheesecake Factory - Leftovers.
Cheesecake Factory - Coconut cheesecake.
Cheesecake Factory - Plenty of pasta!
Cheesecake Factory - Burger and a half.
Cheesecake Factory - Choc cake.

Cheesecake Factory San Francisco Reviews

kat307 kat307
Hugh portions!! Delicious cheesecake! May 15, 2012
Had an epically sized meal here. Firstly our server was super friendly and helpful. Then warm bread and butter was brought to our table - it was good bread as well not cheap bread, really soft and a variety of white and brown. I ordered four cheese and chicken pasta and my sister had a beef burger with onion rings. The portions were absolutely huge and we did our best but there was just too much food and we had to leave room for desert. I had a coconut cheesecake and my sister had chocolate cake. The cheesecake was fantastic, but I was unable to eat it all as I was so full! My sister's cake was about 6 layers tall - massive! Even the waiter said he had never finished a piece of it. Very indulgent place to eat with quality food and service. Although maybe they should reduce the portions!!
Burger and a half.
Plenty of pasta!
Coconut cheesecake.
Choc cake.
Eugenielee Eugeniel…
Nice restaurant Jul 24, 2011
This is a really nice restaurant. Prices are affordable. Can't expect too much though because the food is just acceptable. I love the salmon and union rings. The bread they serve is really good as well.
zuurbier zuurbier
best cheesecake I ever had May 28, 2011
When we visited San Francisco in 2006, we had the best cheesecake ever at the Cheesecake Factory. It is on top of the Macy warehouse.

This year I will visit San Francisco again and a visit to the Cheesecake Factory is at the top of my list of places to go!
ellenbulloch ellenbul…
Aug 20, 2007
Although theres many Cheesecake factories around the US, the one in San Francisco was my favourite. It is situated above Macy's department store and you get an amazing view of Union Square below. Excellent food however not as cheap as most places to eat around San Francisco.

Check San Francisco Hotel Deals