Cheeseburger in Paradise

14000 Foulger Square, Woodbridge, VA, USA

Cheeseburger in Paradise Woodbridge Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
A Virtual Visit to the Islands at Cheeseburger in Paradise Jan 02, 2010
We decided to make a virtual visit to the tropics on a cold New Year's Weekend by having lunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise in Woodbridge. Cheeseburger in Paradise is a popular retaurant chain inspired by Jimmy Buffet's song of the same name. The decor is all island themed, from the bamboo Tiki Bar to the waitstaff's shorts. Gimmicks aside, the food is pretty good.

Burgers dominate the menu. But, they are offered in unique styles not found elsewhere. I ordered a Guacamole Bacon Burger. (Very good with the guacamole topping.) Susan ordered the Mini-Cheeseburgers (sliders) and Drew a Mushroom Swiss Burger. Burgers are accompanied by shoestring French fries.

As an appetizer, we ordered Conch Fritters for the table. Similar to the Conch Fritters we enjoyed in St. Thomas, they are made of conch shell meat and bring back that island taste!

We've been back many times since the first visit. I most often have the Bacon Cheddar Burger. A seasonal variant is the American Kobe Beef Burger, though ultimately I prefer the former.
Cheeseburger in Paradise
Chopped Wedge Salad
American Kobe Beef Burger
iramalama says:
I thought this was going to be a review of a restaurant in te Fla Keys! Haha. Got me humming Jimmy Buffet though...
Posted on: Jul 28, 2011
monky says:
Sounds irresistible love hamburgers!!
Posted on: Jun 20, 2010
Andy99 says:
We like the tropical ambiance!
Posted on: Jan 12, 2010