Cheeseburger In Paradise

23415 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD, USA

Cheeseburger In Paradise Lexington Park Reviews

grandmar grandmar
California - NOT Lexington Park Feb 03, 2017
Cheeseburger in Paradise is owned by OSI Restaurant Partners, LLC by license from Jimmy Buffett. They have restaurants throughout the eastern seaboard. In addition to the traditional signature cheeseburger, they also have traditional American favorites, and Caribbean vibe dishes. There is also an extensive drinks menu.

The inside is decorated like a fake tiki bar . The outside looks like Miami Vice.

Bob had the fish and chips and it was too much for him to eat, so he left most of the fries and I ate his cole slaw. The cole slaw was very tasty - it had raisins and carrots in it. He also had a chocolate shake

I had the Island Quesadilla, which was a large flour tortilla stuffed with pulled chicken, Cheddar and Jack cheeses, crimini mushrooms, balsamic onions, roasted peppers and chopped bacon. It came with salsa and sour cream and I picked cole slaw as the side. I had a root beer float, which was a little sweeter than I expected because it had coconut flavor in it.

I couldn't eat it all either, so they gave me a carry-out box which had a sunset on it. I was also too full for dessert, even though some of the items on the dessert menu were tempting.

We found a coupon so we went again at the end of 2011. We both had a half rack of ribs (mine were with sweet potato chips) and I had a chocolate nachos. I was too full to eat it all, so I ate the ice cream and took the rest home. It was very good
OUtdoor seating
Take-out box
Sweet potato fries
a chocolate nachos
nyg5011 nyg5011
Good food good time Jun 24, 2010
This is a chain restaurant that doesn't quite feel like one. The atmosphere is really nice, everyone in the place seemed really happy, and the food and drinks were really good for their price. I got one of their salads, can't recall what it was, but it had shrimp and was a little spicy, dragon somethinhg or another, and it was HUGE! I couldn't eat it all so I took it home where the next day it was still amazing. My boyfriend got a large hamburger that was really sloppy BUT tasted awesome so it was worth it. The waitresses were also really sweet, and even joked around with us for a while. I would advise a visit for yourself if in the area.
grandmar says:
There isn't a Cheeseburger in Paradise in Lexington Park. It is in California, MD in the Wildewood Shopping center
Posted on: Feb 03, 2017
travelman727 says:
Nicole, like you, I love this chain. I used to go a couple times a month to enjoy the food, ambience and hear quality live acoustic music :-) However, our local Overland Park, Kansas restaurant closed last year :-(
Posted on: Jul 15, 2010