Cheeseburger In Paradise

(410) 761-1003

Cheeseburger In Paradise Glen Burnie Reviews

marksreynolds marksrey…
Tropical atmosphere with good food and drinks Apr 26, 2009
I posted this as being in Glen Burnie, but it's actually in Pasadena, Maryland. The two are so close, you do not know when one starts and the other ends :]

This was our first time eating here, or any of the many Cheeseburger in Paridise chains. We arrived for lunch on a Sunday around noon and were seated right away. Not very many people here, but I guess this is not a busy time for them. The restaurant tables and booths were set around a very large circular bar area which had a few large screen tv's. There was also a small stage in one corner where live music was performed in the evenings. I'm sure Friday and Saturday nights can be quite fun here!

The place is decorated in an island/tropical theme, with all the walls painted with sunsets and palm trees.

The food and drinks were very good, and service was great, even with us having different friends coming and going and ordering at different times during our two hour stay here.

We'll definitly be back to check out some live music one night!
My bacon cheeseburger...yummy!
Lena & Jenny
Lena's first drink.
Fried pickles
Andy99 says:
Cheeseburger in Paradise is great! (We've been to the one in Woodbridge.)
Posted on: Oct 31, 2009
missandrea81 says:
The food looks delicious, so do the drinks. hehe
Posted on: Apr 26, 2009
marksreynolds says:
Grits are very good if you get them done right! Had them when we were in South Carolina...yummy!
Posted on: Apr 26, 2009