Cheers, surfers paradise

Check Surfers Paradise Hotel Deals

Cheers, surfers paradise Reviews

fifitravel fifitrav…
Cheers!! Jul 14, 2011
Cheers was a good/cheap place to stay, it is not so central but surfers paradise isnt the biggest place on earth so you can get to town 15mins walking and to the beach only 5mins! to the closes Coles supermarket about 8mins.

a very good thing was the free BBQ (2 sausages) during the week. Its great way to save on dinners!

I can see this is a great place to stay during the summer when it's nice and hot, but in the winter it was so so. there was no heating in the rooms and they provide a very thin blanket to keep you warm (they have 2 types of blankets, I would recommend to try asking for the thick one), so I felt very cold the 1st night and couldnt sleep well even when I had my hoodie on! the worst part of all was the 2nd night, I went to ask for an extra blanket. they said no, only one blanket per person... the hostel was not even half full, I am 100% sure they have some spare ones left... for a little girl like me I had to wear 3 layers for the 2nd night!

Oh important reminder for who dont have internet on their phones, Internet is $6 per hour.

Check Surfers Paradise Hotel Deals