Cheeky Monkey's Restaurant

(02) 6685 5886

Cheeky Monkey's Restaurant Byron Bay Reviews

scottwoods84 scottwoo…
Fun drunken times! Mar 30, 2011
This is a good place if you've just come off the bus into Byron and want a good night out. Jugs are usually the cheapest as usual. Enjoy!
d2amy d2amy
Anything is better than this Nov 13, 2010
Sadly my trip to Byron Bay was probably one of the worst on record. I drove down on a Saturday afternoon totally hung over from a night out in Surfer’s, I felt like crap the whole day, we tried to be social but it was just not happening. Then we figured we came all the way down from Gold Coast we might as well try to go out. We got 5 dollars entry to the Cheeky Monkey and 2 for 1 beer and wines.

I was totally over life by the time we started standing in line and everything that came out of my mouth was negative. I did not want to be there. When we finally got inside after a 20 minute wait in the cue, it was nothing special. There were loud mouthed people yelling at the bartender, no room to move and basically everything I would have sadly loved if I wasn’t in one of my moods.

Now trying to extract myself from the situation and my mood I need to say that the place wasn’t all that bad. If you were looking for a younger scene, a sluttier scene and an extremely drunk scene then you had it here at the cheeky monkey. Good times could have been had, but I would NEVER go back there. I’d try to find a low key pub, like Buddha Bar.

Check Byron Bay Hotel Deals