Cheddar's

Fairview Heights, Illinois
Cheddar's - wedge salad
Cheddar's - garlic parmesan crusted steak
Cheddar's - the interior
Cheddar's - just one of the menu pages

Cheddar's Fairview Heights Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
good food; will return Nov 17, 2013
Cheddar's is one of the newest restaurants in Fairview Heights, located where the old Casa Gallardo used to be, in front of St. Clair Square mall. Turns out, it's a pretty good place to eat. Another chain, like Applebee's or TGIFriday's, Cheddar's has a more extensive menu with plenty of options to choose from.

I was in the mood for steak, so I opted for one of their lighter choices: the garlic parmesan sirloin steak, served with a wedge salad. And, call me crazy, but the wedge salad, simply iceberg lettuce and light ranch dressing, was perfectly good -- I could have eaten that on it's own and been happy.

Being one of the newest places in Fairview, it was certainly busy. But, the waitstaff friendly and attentive. Our waitress even took it upon herself to double-check the grease when I said I couldn't eat something because of my shellfish allergy. (I always err on the side of caution on this one anyway.) Even though they say they have separate grease for shellfish, they couldn't guarantee it.

There are many restaurants to choose from in Fairview Heights, and I will return to Cheddar's.
just one of the menu pages
the interior
garlic parmesan crusted steak
wedge salad
vulindlela says:
Sounds good!
We have one here but have yet to try it...
Posted on: Nov 17, 2013