Cheddar's Casual Cafe

1701 University Drive East, College Station, TX, USA - (979) 260-1701

Cheddar's Casual Cafe College Station Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
I expected more... Mar 07, 2010
We tried to go to this restaurant on Friday night, but it was PACKED. The staff there said it would take an hour to get a table. We were not going to wait for that long, so we decided to go to Friday’s. I am glad because I think it was a better choice.

We gave Cheddar’s another try on Sunday for lunch. This time it wasn’t as full and we could get a table in less than 10 minutes. I had a big breakfast that morning and I wasn’t too hungry, so I just ordered a tortilla soup. Maybe I raised the expectations too high by thinking I would get a Tortilla Soup like the one from Super Salads, but I didn’t like very much what I got. Too much tomato and very few tortilla chips in there. It was supposed to be a chicken tortilla soup but I could barely see chicken meat pieces in there. Maybe it wasn’t the best choice and others are tastier.

Also, I didn’t find the place too different from your regular Applebea’s/Denny’s/Chili’s, so I don’t know what’s the fuzz about it. It’s not a bad place, but it didn’t drive me crazy either.
Sixto at Cheddar's
Me at Cheddar's
Africancrab says:
Posted on: Mar 19, 2010
montecarlostar says:
Yeah man, it's the same thing with Chili's over here in Ruston. Everybody goes there and I can't understand why!
Posted on: Mar 13, 2010
mcphistino says:
Isn't that crazy...there are places which get totally hyped somehow and when you try them out once in a while you ask yourself why ^_^
Posted on: Mar 13, 2010