Visalia, California
Checklist - Example of recent for Both

Checklist Visalia Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Jun 08, 2007
Have you ever gone on a vacation? Then you have gone through the experience of leaving something home that you really meant to take. I got tired of doing that so I developed a list. Over the years as you change, so can your checklist. It's easy now with computers. Each year I seem to add more and remove less. That's the beauty of a checklist. I have made mine up with several categories, like what goes into my luggage, toiletries, carry-on, backpack, even my wallet. That can be important. Don’t carry every credit card you own when going to Europe. Once you start making one for yourself, it changes as you do. It can be a life-saver. Even at the door as you are about to leave. Making that last run through the house to make sure the appliances are unplugged keeps you from asking later, "Did you remember to turn off the coffee pot?" And then there is the “counting the noses” in the car. That's almost happened too!
Example of recent for Both
Including the home and travel
portia says:
Good idea! I should formalize mine. I have a little "vacation to-do" list to remember to stop the newspapers, mail, take medicine along, contact lens, phone charger, etc. And before each trip, maybe a month prior, I start writing on a sheet of paper all the stuff I want to take along, and check that list before leaving the door!
Posted on: Jun 09, 2007
WaltJake says:
yes, we always make a list....and always forget something! I think i'll take your "keep it on the computer" advice. Counting noses is important if you have multiple pets as well! We had our neighbor take care of our cats once when we went away...but upon returning home, we found one of our kitties had been shut in a bedroom for 3 days with no food or water! She was ok, but now we always get them in one room for a head count before we go anywhere
Posted on: Jun 09, 2007