Check out these places in Spore

Singapore, Singapore

Check out these places in Spore Singapore Reviews

sglotus sglotus
Sep 03, 2006
Spore is a very small island but it is colourful cos we are a multi-racial society. Not sure what u like but here r some suggestions:

FOOD!!! - its a food paradise here! u must be adventurous to try all the different types of food here. esp the seafood. some of the good places to have local food are newton hawker centre, east coast food centre. for seafood, my fav is tehe Ubin Seafood restaurant just before sixth avenue. gotta try that, nice ambience n food. for soeme up market eating places, the recent hype are the restaurants at Rochester Park. Excellent ambience n food is quite good too.

Little India - this is one place that i say is very interesting for weastern tourists. very local, lots of things to see and experience, some unique stuff to buy. also chk out the famous hindu temple near chinatown.

Buddhist temple (at Sinmin Drive)- this is a gem that most tourists are not aware. its the biggest buddhist temple in singapre.admire the archirecture. u will be quite taken in by the whole place.

parks - go to website

shopping - orchard road of cos!

sentosa - check out KM8. nice pub on the beach

maybe also chk out the Zoo, one of the best in the world, they say.
Amanda says:
Great tips!!! Thanks! I love the East Coast Food Center (I have my own review on Jumbos!) and I love that you mention the Hindu temple on the edge of Chinatown; there was something so special about it, I really loved that!!! I also agree about the zoo - expecially the Night Safari side of it!!
Posted on: Sep 04, 2006