Check List Reviews
Check List Aug 03, 2016
Some small and light items that may be helpful when you're traveling:
1. Handyplast - for those blisters or some minor cuts
2. Wet wipes - for some simple cleaning
3. Alcohol swap - to clean minor wounds
4. Safety pin - in case the zip of your back is broken
5. Sewing kit - to seal a hole in your bag
6. A small pouch - to keep money and passport under your clothes
7. Coins - for emergency phone calls/toilets/vending machines
8. Moisturizer - winter can be very drying
9. Medical oilment (counter pain) - help to relieve muscle especially if you're back packing
10. Watch - to make sure you don't miss your flight/train/bus
11. Medication (pills) - to save time looking for a pharmacy / trying to speak the same language... you don't want them to prescribe the wrong medication
12. Universal travel adaptor - especially those which can charge a few items at one go: camera, mobile phone
13. Pen and paper - just in case you need to communicate through pictures
14. Sweets - for fresh breath and keep you alert for a while...
15. SPF Sunscreen - to prevent skin cancer!
16. Poncos - just in case it rains and having an umbrella is too bulky and troublesome
17. Toilet paper - just in case you need to go in the middle of nowhere
18. Important phone numbers - for obvious reasons...
19. Extra passport photos for last minute visa applications
20. Insect repellent spray (as such) - to kill bed bugs especially if you're staying in backpackers, or so that you'll not be bitten to death by mosquitos!
21. Padlocks for bags or lockers
Part of the list What to bring?
9 / 9 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!