Chattanooga Airport

1001 Airport Road, Chattanooga, TN, USA - (423) 855-2200

Chattanooga Airport Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Officially the smallest airport in a major city that I've ever been to in the U.S. Aug 23, 2011
Whoa! Where's the rest of the airport? I went to Chattanooga for a conference and when I arrived, I didn't see much of it. I grabbed a cab and headed to my hotel.

When I was leaving town, I got to see a considerable amount of the airport and it did not take long. It was super quick getting through security afterwhich I entered an area where, if I remember correctly, there were only about 6 gates and that was it! That was the entire airport. To me, Chattanooga is a large enough city where I wouldn't even consider it a town. I woulda thought the airport would have been bigger.

I believe only 5 airlines fly in and out of Chattanooga and it only has flights to 10 other airports! I am just so tickled by the limits of this small airport. I know there are smaller airport, it's just that when I flew in and out of here a few years ago, it was funny to be somewhere so small. I remember seeing somewhere to eat, but I'd prepare and pack if I were you.
Smiles says: