Chateau Tivoli Inn San Francisco

Chateau Tivoli Inn San Francisco Rates and Deals

Chateau Tivoli Inn San Francisco Reviews

omegacarlo omegacar…
Bed & Breakfast - San Francisco Style Jan 20, 2011
Yes, I like to pretend like I'm a tourist in my own city sometimes.

Yes, I take the tour buses and hang out of a cable car with a camera - just long enough for the gripman to tell me to get back in before a car hits me.

Why? Tourists are the happiest people in town! Why not spend time with them?

During some of my tourist impersonations, I try out different hotels and accommodations in SF. None have been more memorable than my stay at Chateau Tivoli. It isn't the most tourist-friendly place to stay but one definitely feels a sense of San Francisco's (short but) rich history.

Chateau Tivoli Inn San Francisco Overview

The Chateau Tivoli Bed & Breakfast Hotel is located in San Francisco (CA) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Room amenities include hair dryer, ironing board, separate shower and tub. The basic amenities provided at this San Francisco (CA) accommodation comprise WiFi .In addition, the hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: outdoor pool. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. Make your reservation at the Chateau Tivoli Bed & Breakfast Hotel San Francisco (CA) now by selecting your chosen dates of stay and submitting our secure online booking form.

Chateau Tivoli Inn Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • Laundry service
  • Photocopier
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shared Bathroom